- 3 Paws Agility – Both competitive and fun Agility. The club trains on an all weather surface and grass in fully fenced in area
- Chaldicott Agility – Training workshops arranged with top handlers, limited matches in conjunction with 3 Paws Agility; Arena with all weather surface, Semley, Shaftesbury, 01747 830386 or m. 07974 648280, email@example.com
- Christchurch & Highcliffe Agility Training Society – 97 Stanpit,Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 3LX – 01202 476630
- Eastbury Manor ATS – Summer: Thursday daytimes and evenings, Eastbury Park, Tarrant Gunville, Blandford, DT11 8JQ, 01305-823765
- Four Paws Agility Club – Merry Field Park, Derrit Lane, Bransgore, Christchurch, 01202 480385
- Gillingham (Dorset) DTS – Forest Lodge Equestrian Centre,Tollard Royal,Shaftesbury, 01980-652558, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golden Cap AC – Green Lane,Bothenhampton,Bridport, 01308 422981
- Portland DTC – Moor Farm, Knights-in the Bottom, Chickerell, Weymouth, 01305 833247
- Purbeck Agility Group – training classes in Agility and Obedience (Kennel Club Good Citizen Scheme)
- Sherborne Vale Dog Training Club – Dogs and owners are trained in obedience and agility by dedicated trainers who are volunteers, giving their time completely free of charge
- Sturminster Newton Agility Club – We are a small friendly club with a strong Junior team as well as some good adult handlers. We do like to throw a Doggy Christmas party (indoors) and have assisted other clubs with demos. The Paddock, off Elm Close,Sturminster Newton, 07901 526147 after 2.30pm please, email@example.com
- Threecross Agility Group – Welwyndale, Verwood Road, Three Legged Cross, BH21 6RR, 01202 820822, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tolnedra Dog Training – Fernbrook Farm, Motcombe (off B3081), Shaftesbury, SP7 9PW, 01747-822686, email@example.com
- Tricks 4 Treats – Fun agility for you and your dog. Each class has 6 dogs and the course lasts for 8 weeks.
- AA Dog Training -All dogs need mental stimulation as well as exercise and these classes provide both, as well as enhancing the bond you have with your dog. A dog that works with it’s owner is more focused on the owner when out walking and is less likely to run after other dogs or distractions. Dog agility helps nervous dogs by improving their self confidence and trust in you.
- Alldogs Training Centre – Windmill Lane, Bursledon,Southampton,SO31 8BG, 07835 608546 or 07747 113399
- Burridge DTC – School Farm Equestrian Centre, Lockerley and 21 Burridge Road, Burridge,Southampton,SO31 1BY (Summer: Burridge – Wednesday evenings; Lockerley – Tuesday evenings), 023-8073 2150, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cara Dog Training – “Heathers” Gilpin Place, Sway, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 6EU – 01590 683 529, 07966 409562, email@example.com
- Chesil Bank Agility Club – Chesil Bank Agility Club was established many years ago by Pam Fox and today it’s still going strong, with many great members coming together with their dogs to have fun.
- Homestead DTC – South Lane Meadow,Clanfield, 023 9259 7160
- K9 K-os – 27 Portal Rd. Southampton, Hampshire, SO19 8LD – 023 8034 2530, firstname.lastname@example.org
- K9Planet – Hampshire – 0333 1234585
- Kiln Agility Training Society KATS – The club’s purpose is to provide agility training to dogs and handlers in a friendly and fun environment. The purpose of KATS is FUN for EVERYBODY.
- Nedlo Agility – Birchwood House Cottage,Birchwood House Farm, Sherfield English,Romsey, 01794-323037 or mobile: 07747 845730, LESLEYOLDEN@AOL.COM
- Passfield Agility – Headley, Passfield, Liphook, 01428-717166 , email@example.com
- Peter Lewis Private Tuition – 01489-885112
- Sands Dog Training – Agility training private lessons as well as group training, Sandydown,Stockridge, 01264 810 383 (before 10 pm) or 07976 886702, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scallywags School for Dogs – Agility is Britain’s fastest growing dog sport. Most weekends Agility shows are held up and down the country and top competitions are held at Crufts, Olympia and The Royal Show. The Haven, Turkey Island, Shedfield, Southampton, SO32 2JE, 01329 833813 , email@example.com
- South Western Rottweiler Association – 023-8064 4624
- Southdowns Agility Club – currently meet on a Monday evening at Wickham. We are a friendly non-profit organisation, with the primary goal of having fun with our dogs. The club welcomes dogs of all breeds, mixed as well as purebred, and of all sizes. Handlers are welcome at all levels of experience, from novice to advanced.
- Sparsholt College Agility Club – Sparsholt College,Animal Management Centre, Sparsholt,Winchester, 01962 797302, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Touch and Go Agility Club – October Meadows, Broadway Lane, Hinton Daubney, Lovedean, Waterlooville, 07917 610325, email@example.com
- Training 4 Dogs – Agility introduction sessions take place once a month, each month, throughout the agility season from March to October and consist of an introduction to all agility obstacles for owners and dogs.
- UpAndOver Agility Dogs – Catherstone Stud, Over Wallop, Stockbridge, RG28 7SE, 01264-889539, Upandover.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vyne AC – Broadlands, Marsh Lane, Eversley, 0118-973 3265 or mobile: 07885 899073, email@example.com
- Wellow and District Dog Training Club – We cater for al skill levels and welcome both experience dogs/handlers and those wishing to try this sport for the first time. Indoor School at Manor Farm Equestrian Centre, Ower, Southampton 07884 268091, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wight Wizards Dog Agility Training -2, Blackthorn Close, Oakfield, RYDE, Isle of Wight, PO33 1HY – 07980 489586 – email@example.com
- Bincknoll Dog Training Club – Agility Training is held at the Breach Lane Equestrian Centre, near Wootton Bassett in Wiltshire. For agility your dog must be fit and have basic obedience skills.
- Chippenham Agility Club – We currently have all standards and sizes of dogs in training, and regularly run beginners groups.
- Corton Agility Club – Our aim is to train our members and dogs in the art of Agility in safety, with kindness and patience. We also try to have some fun along the way.
- DogWise Training School – Dogwise Training school has lots of good advice for you – learn about your dog’s body language and what it is telling you. – Mere, Wiltshire
- Malmesbury Agility Dogs – Agility is effectively an obstacle course for dogs, with jumps, tunnels and weaving where achieving the fastest time with the least penalties. This is a fast paced event and keeps you and your dog on your toes
- Middle Wallop DTC – Middle Wallop,Stockbridge, 01264-361469
- Phoenix Agility South West – Heywood Equestrian Centre, Church Lane, Heywood, Westbury, 01373-831240, SallyWynes@aol.com
- West Wilts (Longleat) Dog Training & Agility Club – 235 Church Street, Hilperton, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 7RL , 01225 765078
- White Horse Agility Training Club – Penshaw House, The Fiddle, Cricklade, Wiltshire, SN6 6HN.01491 651236, 01793 751821 firstname.lastname@example.org
More info about agility on http://www.agilitynet.co.uk/frontpage.htm